Personal Care Service (PCS)
We will provide home and community based services to the elderly and individuals with disabilities. Our plan of care is patient-centered and our direct support staff is trained to meet each person’s needs, ensuring that clients receive the best possible care. Our services include: personal care assistance, in-home respite, and supervised independent living.
Our staff will:
- Bathe clients daily
- Dress clients
- Shampoo hair
- Perform light housekeeping
- Do grocery shopping
- Assist with medication reminders
- Provide oral care, skin care, and shaving assistance
- Prepare, serve, and feed our patients their meals
- Assist in any direct care ordered by doctors and other health care specialists
For more information on our personal care services, you may reach out to our trusted and accommodating staff today. Dial 318-574-0098 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.